Sunday 25 August 2013

A New Blog... A New Year...

I'm Lydia Ross, commonly called Grace-Ross by many of my friends because of a string of in jokes involving a mix up with hoody names. I am a recent music graduate of Royal Holloway University of London and am embarking on a wonderful year out back in my home county of Wiltshire before I hope to go onto train to be a primary school teacher. I love all things crafty and am blessed with a wonderful creative streak which tends to seep through to everything I do :)

So.. why write a blog?

The reason I have started a blog is for the following main reason:
There is such utter rubbish on the internet. You can't go two seconds without a Justin Bieber scandal, a huge amount of first world problems eg. 'I can't stand it when my phone charger doesn't stretch to my bed,' or some form of nudity flashes up brightly straight in anyone who's unlucky enough to be observing, which nowadays is just about anyone. Infiltration of the inappropriate straight into our front rooms. What the internet needs is truth and the best place to gain truth is straight from the bible. \The aim of this blog is to present thoughts and advice to anyone on the internet read straight from the bible and from other Christian resources. In an era where everyone is looking for reassurance and answers to life's big questions, where the 'church' seems to have possibly failed, I am hoping to present some ideas as to how and why the bible and Jesus can help people where they are. As a personal relationship or even just philosophical ideas and advice. 


I look forward to sharing my journey with you :)
Peace out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment